We welcome Ben Sones to the firm!
Ben Sones focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, bank regulatory law, and corporate law. Ben’s primary emphasis is on serving the needs of the community banking industry.
Ben received his B.A., summa cum laude, in Mathematics from Mississippi College, where he was a Presidential Scholar, with Distinction, and earned the Perry Award, awarded to the top student in the department of Mathematics and Computer Science. Ben graduated from Vanderbilt University Law School, where he was the Harold Stirling Vanderbilt Law Scholar (a full academic scholarship) and served as Student Writing Editor for the Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law and President of the Law School Ambassadors, an organization devoted to student recruiting and alumni affairs.
Ben and his wife Estelle have four children and attend Pear Orchard Presbyterian Church in Ridgeland, Mississippi. To learn more about Ben, click here.
- David Ash joins the TRU, PLLC team!
- We welcome Ben Sones to the firm!
- James L. Martin, Jenna L. Bailey & Clay B. Baldwin Join Taggart, Rimes & Graham, PLLC
- Jeff Rimes named a 2010 Rising Star by Super Lawyers®
- Firm Delivers Major Win for Media Group
- Jamie Planck Martin and Sharon G. Plunkett join Taggart, Rimes & Graham, PLLC
- Announcing the formation of Taggart, Rimes & Graham, PLLC
- Jeff Rimes named a 2009 Rising Star by Super Lawyers®