David Ash joins the TRU, PLLC team!
We are proud to welcome attorney David Ash to Taggart Rimes & Graham, PLLC. After practicing with one of Mississippi’s largest law firms for a number of years, David joined TRU, PLLC in December of this year. David’s practice focuses primarily on real estate law, including real estate development, property transactions, commercial lending, lease negotiations, real estate taxation, land use, zoning, and real property litigation.
After graduating with a business degree from Mississippi College in 2003, David received his law degree, cum laude, from Mississippi College School of Law in 2007, where he served as the Managing Editor of the Mississippi College Law Review and was a member of the American Bar Association, Student Division.
David is a member of the Mississippi Bar Association, the Real Estate Section of the Mississippi Bar, the Business Law Section of the American Bar Association, Jackson Young Lawyers, and the International Council of Shopping Centers. David and his wife, Susannah, reside in Jackson, Mississippi, with their two children. David and his family are active members of Pinelake Baptist Church.
- David Ash joins the TRU, PLLC team!
- We welcome Ben Sones to the firm!
- James L. Martin, Jenna L. Bailey & Clay B. Baldwin Join Taggart, Rimes & Graham, PLLC
- Jeff Rimes named a 2010 Rising Star by Super Lawyers®
- Firm Delivers Major Win for Media Group
- Jamie Planck Martin and Sharon G. Plunkett join Taggart, Rimes & Graham, PLLC
- Announcing the formation of Taggart, Rimes & Graham, PLLC
- Jeff Rimes named a 2009 Rising Star by Super Lawyers®